Monday, January 31, 2011

A Passion

I want to share a passion of mine with you today, photography and babies!! I would like to see if I could make some extra money on the side doing something I love, pictures. I just need to figure out how to get myself out there amoungst all the wonderful photographers!

A wonderful friend of mine celebrated the birth of her 4th born child into the world and I was ever so fortunate to be able to photograph little Elijah. I also watch him and his siblings during the week while her life is continuing to change, she is going to school to better herself for her children, I am proud of her, and ironically we are trying to go into the same program. I hope when this winter weather finally decides to go away, that I will take more photo's of him, I've grown quite attached to that little man, all the fussy glory and all! So with out much more, here are some of my fav photos of baby Eli.







No comments:

Post a Comment