Monday, November 1, 2010

Whats in a Name?

The name...it is something that screams "Angela" it is something that fits. I have a love for dragonflies, they are this beautiful, magnificent 4 winged insect that takes flight, they come in so many different sizes, shapes and the speed...have you ever tried to chase one, as they zoom through your hands, and around your head?!



My children, whom I am sure you will hear plenty of, have caught on that mommy LOVES dragonflies, if I don't spot them first, they are sure to excitedly tell me "momma, LOOK!! I found a dragonfly for you!" How I love being a mom, to watch them grow, and transform into beautful, caring, loving, amazing little individuals.

I am also a woman who often times wears her emotions on her sleeve, if there is ever a time you get to meet me, you will know exactly what I mean!

In the coming weeks I hope to share more about me, my concerns in life, the journey we are all on...life.

No comments:

Post a Comment