Monday, April 4, 2011

Spring is springing!

Yes, Spring has started to spring. It seems that we are taking 1 step forward and 2 back. Yesterday the Kansas City metro reach a high of 91, today so far 46 and we have a wind chill of 34. How can this be??!! I want constant beautiful weather, the kind of weather you can walk outsidee barefoot if you don't have 4-legged animals that like to leave behind their treasures, if you know what I mean, but I do adore flip-flops!!

In a little under 2 weeks my son and I will be going to Florida, sounds like we are instore for a great time and hopefully the weather will be much more accomidating to my wishes of warmer weather. In the meantime the trees are starting to show bits of green, some are flowering, I do hope they continue and will not be harmed by the potential freeze that is instore for us tonight. I still can not wait to get my kiddos all dressed up in their Sunday best and take to the land of Kansas to get some fab spring photos. If I wasn't sick yesterday you bet your bottom dollar it would have been given a try yesterday. So I wrapped myself in my coat and marched outside to take a few snapshots of the beginnings of Spring, my most favorite time of year!




No comments:

Post a Comment